Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Some exciting news !!!

Of course PJ, very happy to reconnect. To me it was like finding out one of our "Uncles" left us something very special in his will.

Hi ... how sweet of Bill to pay us so far ahead. Great that you decided to pick it up SM. Look forward to the updates.

This is great Susan Marie :) Thanks to you, Rick, Debbie and of course Bill for keeping GRiC going.

Great news as there are some that do not want to use Face Book.

that is wonderful news!!

Great New Susan and thank you! Did you get the admin password?

Yes, now Rick, Debbie and I all have it

Great to hear that more than one person has the admin password. Now one of you has to fix the top of the page that has Bill's e-mail for issues as well as possibly point to a valid web site.

Working on that now, we have a wonderful pic of Bill we are trying to post up there too.

I have not checked in here for a while. What a wonderful idea... thanks Susan Marie and all who helped. I miss Bill on Sundays, too.