Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For those not on the Facebook page!

Happy Holidays!!

I wanted to give an update for those not on the Facebook page. We are good here despite Shanahan having cancer. He is doing great!! Found the mass on his spleen almost by accident, did the surgery, it had not spread anywhere but we are doing 5 rounds of chemo anyway. He has the third one on Monday. Energy level is like years ago, great appetite, hilarious, sweet funny playful dog. Sammy is still cancer-free after a year. We have them on a completely holistic homemade diet, acupuncture, and Chinese herbs. We believe wholeheartedly in the doctor and they both are well. I don't know how long we'll have either of them but if they can feel this good, I'll take it!

I don't know how to post pictures here but if you decide to go on FB, I post lots of them there!

Brian and I are fine and loving life in Raleigh NC - wish we'd moved here years ago but I guess things happen as they are supposed to.

Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

Marianne

Re: For those not on the Facebook page!

Thanks for sharing that Marianne. Sounds like your boys have survived some rough times.

Wishing the best for you all. I will get on Facebook some day.

Vicki