Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ellie Bell Update

Happy to hear Ellie is doing well. I know when our Lacey went through chemo as a preventative to combat any stray cells, she did very well. Same as Ellie, you would not have known she was doing treatments. I think we only had one weekend of runny poops. Her hair did thin out, but several weeks after treatments ended it filled right back in. We'll keep thinking good thoughts for the both of you!

Cheers,
Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis

What an encouraging report. I hope the chemo knocks out those stray cancer cells. Have fun in NH!

Wishing you and Ellie a wonderful mother-daughter weekend in New Hampshire. We continue to keep all fingers and paws crossed for Ellie to feel great for a long, long time!

wow, that is great news. enjoy the girl time!

That's great news. Have a really nice weekend with "the girl" :)

Wishing you a wonderful mother daughter weekend with lots of bonding with your sweet Ellie. Great news that the hemangio is in check! Also that is great news that she is feeling fine after her chemo.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma