Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Ellie Update

Thanks people for asking about my dreamy eyed girl Ellie. She had xays and a check up and her acl surgery went well, her leg is doing great.

Something else has come up though. She had a lump on he shoulder asprirated last August and it came up as nothing. Well the look of it has changed dramatically, it looks like a red raspberry now. I had it aspirated again last week during her acl surgery check up and it came back with some bad cells. She will have it removed Friday and the pathology checked. I'm a little beside myself. The cytology was fine last August, what the h*ll? I have lost my Sadie and Heart Dog Emily to cancer at exactly age 10. Ellie is 8. Please send prayers and light to my Ellie Bell.

Thanks for your positive thoughts for my girl.

Re: New Ellie Update

I'm sending prayers for Ellie. Hope everything turns out ok and that whatever it is they caught it in time. Keep us posted.
Carol

Sending positive thoughts your way. Hope the Vet can remove whatever it is cleanly and the results come back negative for any of that bad stuff. Let us know.

Gail, Muffin and Kyra

How very worrisome and just after she came through her acl surgery so well.

Sending many healing thoughts Ellie's way.

Please keep us posted!

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Hi Leann,

Will be sending lots of pawsitive thoughts your way for Ellie. My bridge girl Mollie had a lump on the back of her foot and when it was aspirated we were told there were bad cells. When she had surgery to remove it, turned out that they weren't bad cells after all and she was fine. I will hope the same for Ellie!!

Do keep us posted.

Linda

I sure hope I get the same news since when it was aspirated last August they said it was nothing! Your post gives me hope.

I am hoping that you have had some good results for Ellie. PJ

Leann, Sending a big hug and prayers for a good outcome for Ellie. I feel for the both of you having to deal with another surgery for her. Thinking of you, take care.

Carol in SD

Hugs to you and Miss Ellie. Pawsitive thoughts coming your way.
Rosalind

Sending tons of positive golden thoughts and prayers to Ellie and you, along with cyber hugs.

Leann, how did it go today? I have been thinking of you and Ellie all day.

It went very well, I will post a pic on the FB if I can get it off my phone. I will know on Wed. how the pathology is.

Just saw all these messages - sending you good vibes and prayers. I fully understand the frustration - Sammy\'s lump was aspirated twice and came back nothing too. One day I just had a feeling it needed to be done again and it was suspicious (and in his case, sarcoma)

I guess things can change and/or things can be misinterpreted. It all ended up to be fine for Sammy (thanks to a really great oncology surgeon) but I often wonder why it was missed the first time.

Please keep us posted -

Marianne

Just got the same results Marianne, sarcoma.

Sending all positive golden thoughts and prayers for Ellie and for you.