Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spam

The perils of someone passing in a digital world . . . .

If you have an e-mail for one of Bill's relatives/executors, you might contact them and see if he left a list of logons/passwords behind somewhere. He was experienced enough with the web to know that would have been a good idea.

OR, if the executor has Bill's normal e-mail and password, they could contact the Bravenet automated system and request a new password.

Everyone should have a single list of sites, logons and passwords for everything they do online, put in a place where their executors can find it, in case they demise.

RC

Good idea about keeping a list for family to use just in case. I have a small note pad with scribbles, not in any order and sometimes I try to just log it away in my memory...not a good idea

Could his password been the name of his beloved golden retriever?

Spam is gone. Somebody got in to delete it.

I was able to contact Bravenet and get it deleted.