Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Paging Leann

Leann, hoping Ellie is home where she belongs and on the road to recovery from her surgery. Let us know when you get a chance, please....

Sorry I did not see this sooner. Ellie is doing just wonderful. She is in an x-pen in the living room so her rambunctious little sister Roxy can not entice her into playing games that involve jumping around as they love to do. We put heat on her knee for 10 minutes twice a day and bicycle her leg for physical therapy. She started very short walks last Friday and we will build up the time. She now has had 2 tibular tuberosity advancement surgeries. She is my bionic girl with hardware in both back legs. I sure hope it does not bother her when she is older.
Thanks for remembering us!

Thanks for the good news report! Patience is a virtue, both for the pup who's raring to go and the dog parent who has to do the rehab Good luck keeping your girl going in the right direction.

Wow! Great news!! I have been checking every day hoping to hear from you. When there was no news for so long, I was very worried. Sounds like Ellie and Roxy will be up to their old antics in no time. I am so glad to know that the surgery was successful and recovery is well under way. Thanks for letting us know.

Debbie

It's good to hear that she is doing well. Our Ginger had two knee surgeries at age 9, and still loves her walks at age 13.

PJ

Great news! I was getting concerned when there was no update. However, I know things are hectic when caring for a recuperating family member. Hugs to all of you!

Marcy

Wonderful news....here's hoping her recovery goes quickly and smoothly :)
Carol

So glad to read this! now if you can keep her activity under wraps while she recovers!

Carol