Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Ellie Bell

Please keep Ellie in your thoughts next Wednesday. She is going to have Tibial Tuberosity Advance acl surgery on her left leg. She can not put any pressure on it so is hobbling. She had the same surgery on her right leg a few years ago. It's pretty much a mechanical knee. These dogs are so expensive, I have lost count of all the surgeries and vet visits Gracie has had. Good thing we love them to pieces. I wonder if they can accompany you to the poor house? Are pets allowed there?

Re: My Ellie Bell

Good luck with Ellie's upcoming surgery. I know what you mean about them being so expensive. I could have a Porsche in my garage right now for all the money I have spent on my pets! Pets better be allowed in the poor house - that's where most of their owners end up!

Sending many positive thoughts your way for a successful surgery next week.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Sending lots of prayers and golden thoughts to Ellie Bell, for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Please keep us posted and give her a gentle hug for me.

Marcy

I'll keep little Ellie Bell in my thoughts. That sounds like quite the surgery. Love everyone's references to the poorhouse!
Carol

Sending tons of healing thoughts and prayers to Ellie and you. I'm sure the recovery is a long haul but it sounds like the results are great.

Also sending condolences to your pocketbook. I sure know what you mean about the expenses of our furkidz.

Keep us posted on how Ellie is doing when you can.

Sending good thoughts to you and Ellie Bell for a good surgery and recovery.
Yes, we quit keeping track of how much we have spent on the dogs over the years, but it definitely is equivalent to a really nice car.

Cheers,
Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah the Corgis

Good thoughts going out to Ellie Bell. How old is she?

yeah, after Butch's surgery people would ask how he's doing and I would say great, but can we come live with you? :-)

Vicki

Sending good wishes to you and Ellie.

PJ

Best wishes for Ellie Bell and your wallet. I quit keeping track with Bailey it would have been too stressful.

Good thoughts for a successful surgery and a rapid, total recovery for Ellie. I won't ever say out loud what we spent on Cody before I quit counting, but there's a reason we never go on vacation!