Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy 5th Gotcha Day Keevin

Five years ago today Trapper and I brought home a big, mellow boy to become part of our family. He is as laid back as Trapper is high alert. He's a big, sweet love and couldn't be more perfect. He introduced us all to agility which has been and continues to be great. He has soulful eyes and a huge heart. We love you Keevin!

Re: Happy 5th Gotcha Day Keevin

Happy Gotcha Day, Keevin! Those five years sure went fast! It was your lucky day when you landed with Debbie and Trapper. Wishing you many more years of fun and adventures. Sending you a huge hug from OR!

Marcy

Happy Gotcha Day Keevin!

What a lucky lad you are to have found your forever home with your Mom and Trapper! I hope you have a very special day (although I think all of your days are pretty darn special!).

It's hard to believe it's been five years already Debbie!

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

We hope that Keevin has many more happy gotcha days in his future. He looks like a lover! PJ

Hi Keevin,
Love your curls. Happy GotchaDay.
Rosalind

What a sweet looking boy. Happy gotcha day Keevin. I'm glad your Momma gotcha when she did. :-)

Vicki & Butch

Good choice on your part, Keevin! Happy belated Gotcha Day