Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nova has gone to the bridge

Thanks so much for posting these photos Debbie.

So much sadness this year. Nova led a full life, but that doesn't take away the heartache of losing her. Barb has one golden left at her home now and he is a rescue. It's been a very tough time for her. For those of you who may not know, Barb and her husband are the breeders that I got Faith from and they are very dear friends of mine.

Barry is the big ginger lad. Unlike many cats, he hated to be alone and was always cuddling with one of my other cats or Murphy (RB), Faith and Gemma. I found him as a stray kitten so he had a very good life.

Lots of sadness all around lately.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Sandra, I'm so sorry for Barb and for you. Losing one is terribly hard, two must be impossible. I remember the story of you finding Barry in Barrie, Ontario. He had a wonderful life with you and the pups and kitties, but it's never long enough. Please extend my condolences to Barb and of course to you, too.

Sandra, It has been a tough year for you & Barb. Sending hugs to you both.

Carol in SD

I'm so sorry for these losses. Thinking of you and Faith and Gemma, and of course your friend Barb. The pictures are beautiful.

Lots of loved furrkidz at the Rainbow Bridge.

Please pass my sincere condolences to your friend. Losing two beloved dogs in such a short time is almost unbearable. Some days I wonder how we get through these times of such deep, pervasive grief. Tia will be in good company with her new companions.

Oh, so sorry to hear the news. We'll say another prayer for Nova.

Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis

So many of our beloved pups going to the bridge these days.
So sorry Sandra. I am visualizing Bill sitting in his chair surrounded by a sea of gold handing out "scritches" to all (as he used to put it)
Carol

Faith comes from good, long genes, if that is any consulation. How terrible to lose one pup right after another. Hugs to Nova's family. And hugs to you for losing Barry, a soft cuddley companion.
Rosalind

Oh, that is sad. Two losses so close together is especially hard.

Terrible news. I'm so sorry.