Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My angel

I actually felt the same way when we lost Ozzie, that the house was so quiet, even though we still had three special golden retriever rescues with us, including Foster Jake. I know that Tia is as special to you as Ozzie is to us, so I am sending you all of my sympathy.

PJ

Ann,

My heartfelt condolences go out to you and Julia over the loss of your beloved Tia.

I know how it hurts to say goodbye.

Godspeed sweet Tia - you were deeply loved and will be sadly missed.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Ann, it is not the number of years but the quality of life during those years. I am so thankful Tia had the last 5 years with you and knew the true love and devotion she so deserved. Be at peace knowing how you enriched each others lives. Only time will heal your sadness. My deepest sympathies.

So sorry to hear the news. Tia was very lucky to have 5 wonderful years with you. We'll say a prayer for all of you.

Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis

this is always so hard. My condolences to you and your family.