Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Macie's Vet Visit

What a bummer. I sure hope it's easily treated. Poor thing in the cone of shame. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way.

Oh poor little Macie, and having to wear the cone. Hopefully she just thinks it's a fashion accessory. Hoping it just turns out to be some sort of bug bite she had a reaction to. Keep us posted!

Cheers,
Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis

Oh poor little Marcie. Hope whatever it is heals up nicely and doesn't cause future problems. Let us know if the lab finds anything definitive. I'm curious if it's an allergy, bug bite or whatever.

Gail, Muffin and Kyra

I hope that Macie is doing better. Give us an update! PJ

Finally got the results from the lab work done on Macie's cyst last week. I was told it was a bacteria liken to a staph infection....She's fine now and all bumps have gone away, but I'm a little concerned as to how she could have contacted something like that. The Vet said a scratch or something similar could have caused it...I never knew. Anyway, she's back to her old wild and crazy girl self....heaven help me please!

Carol, when these little ones are still so low to the ground, it's easy for them to get a little scratch from something that we don't even notice. Add a little dirt or even fecal matter and you've got a bacterial infection. Thank goodness that's all it was and Macie's back to snuff!!!!

I'm happy to hear Macie is doing fine! Thank you for the update.

Marcy

Happy to hear she is all better!!

Cheers,
Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis