Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ultrasound results

Vicki,
Can they do a non surgical biopsy/needle fluid draw from the spleen? We did that for my Charlie. Our vet recommended it. I don't remember the exact terminology. Perhaps someone else knows on the Forum what's it is called. Sending hugs and good thoughts to Butch.
Rosalind

Rosalind,

The spleen needs to come out whether the mass is cancerous or not because it can erupt and that will be instant death. I was wondering if they could do a needle biopsy of the liver without surgery. I'll be more educated about this after our consultation tomorrow, I hope.

Vicki

Sending golden thoughts your way. It's probably a good sign that he's not losing weight or lethargic. Let us know what the surgical team says.

Gail, Muffin and Kyra

Vicki,

Thinking of you and sending lots of golden thoughts and prayers your way. I know how worrisome this is.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Vicki, I hope you get all the information you need to make your decisions, based on tomorrow's results. I am keeping everything crossed that the results are treatable with great success. All positive thoughts coming your way!

Vicki, sending all positive golden thoughts and prayers to you all. I will check in later... leaving to teach this morning.

Carol

We are sending all of our best golden hugs your way for the best possible information and results. Lots of love to Mr. Butchie!

Trish, Abby and Minnie

We'll keep thinking good thoughts for all of you!

Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis

Sending positive vibes from Vegas.
Carol

Golden thoughts and prayers for good information and a positive outcome!

Vicki, I continue to send tons of positive golden thoughts and prayers. We have our fingers and paws crossed.

Debbie, Keevin, and Trapper

Sending you lots of love and prayers for good results - I'm so hopeful for you...

Love
Marianne

Sending good thoughts and hoping that all goes well. PJ