Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need your thoughts & prayers

Thanks for the good thoughts everyone. I'm a little more clear about this today. We will be getting an ultrasound done this week to see if it is a mass for sure and if it looks cancerous and has spread to other organs. Then we will decide on the solution.

Butch is fine. He's as normal as can be but I can't walk him or anything. The Vet said absolutely no activity for now.

Vicki

Sending a ton of golden thoughts your way. It's amazing that we have so much knowledge and experience in this small group.

PJ

Sending lots of Golden thoughts for Butch and family!

What a hard time for all of you! Best wishes to Butch for a non-cancer diagnosis and hugs to all of you. Lots of prayers and golden thoughts heading your way.

Vicki, sending all positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family. And to Butch of course. It seems like you have very good advice here...

keeping the faith,
Carol and

Golden thoughts going out!