Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pics of Macie from Carol

She is A D O R A B L E !!!!!!! Oh yes nothing like the puppy antics especially the "everything and anything" in the mouth. Lucy, my 1 1/2 year old ate 2 feet of her 6 foot leather leash when she was about 6 months. Left her alone in the family room for 10 minutes and BINGO a trip to the vet. All turned out fine thank goodness! This week is the 1st week we have put taken the toilet paper off of the counter and back on the holder. Puppies certainly are a lot of work but boy is every bit of it worth it.

Enjoy it...she is sure CUTE!!!

Linda

Carol, if you put a light blanket over the crate at bedtime, perhaps Macie will sleep until 6. Only a thought.(maybe you do cover it at night.) Molly insisted her crate be covered even after she started sleeping on our bedroom floor nights & only used the crate for daytime naps.Just having a book on top sufficed;she just wanted something on top of it.

Macie is adorable! Sorry she had to stay at the vet's overnight and happy all turned out well (or came out well!) They are so quick to grab something! Thank goodness, the puppy days are short compared to a human toddler.

Marcy

What a cutie.

Vicki

Adorable pictures! Macie is such a cutie!

Your post brings back memories of when Faith (who I nicknamed Taz for Tazmanian Devil) was a puppy. I kept telling her it was a good thing she was so cute!

Hang in there and enjoy the antics if you can - someday you will look back at them and smile.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Macie has a high Cuteness Quotient (which is rather common in golden retriever puppies.) I love the photographs.
PJ

Oh look at those paws! Reminds me of my Roxie at that age. And Rox was a very very busy puppy to.