Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It won't be long now...

Congratulations, how wonderful My sister just got herself a puppy and you do forget how they manage to get into everything. My house is definitely not puppy proof. Can't wait to see pictures!

Carol in SD

Congratulations! How exciting! Please share all the antics of your new pup with us!

What's the pup's name?

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

What great news! Enjoy every minute!

Congratulations! So glad to hear some fun happy news. Share pics and details as soon as you can. Good luck.

Gail

Wonderful news!!! We'll want all the vital statistics when you're home and settled. Just remember, we won't be laughing at you, we'll be laughing with you when the antics get out of hand

Alright!! Can't wait to hear all about your new addition. Congratulations.

Vicki

Carol in Vegas!

I am so excited for you... and can not wait to see the pictures now that Debbie has figured out how to post them. Puppy breath! did I miss whether girl or boy?

Congratulations on the new family member.We all love puppy breath!
PJ