Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bill's Memorial

I was disappointed to hear that the memorial plague for Bill, was not going to be put up at GRRR. Abby and I are going to go ahead and have it made and I will hang it in the Memorial Garden at Club Gold. One of Bill's dreams after he retired was to come out to Club Gold, so I think this is fitting. I will have Abby post pics once it is done. Still so hard to believe he is really gone....

Re: Bill's Memorial

That's sounds like such a nice tribute to him.
He was well loved by all of us and it's very hard to believe he's no longer here. Even when there wasn't much going on, on the forum, I always looked forward to his "Sunday Stroll".
Carol

Susan Marie, I think this is a lovely thing to do.

Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis

What a wonderful thing to do, Susan Marie and Abby! Bill would be honored.

Marcy

Bill would have loved that. It's great that you are doing it.

It really is hard to believe he's gone. I sure miss him and everything he did for all of us and our goldens.

I have been away from the forum for a while so did not realise Bill had died. Very sad. I always enjoyed his posts. He really had a kind heart.

Eileen

That's a really lovely gesture Susan Marie. Bill would have liked that.

I, too, find it hard to believe he is really gone. I hope he knew how much we all appreciated everything he did.

Sandra

Thanks for posting this, Susan Marie... I still want to check into the forum on Sunday and look for the stroll. He will be remembered in so many ways.

Carol