Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Winter shots

Rick, Amazing photos as usual. We have come to have high expectations of your shots and you never let us down. Pete and Ruby look great! Pete on the fly is a phenomenal capture. I hope you'll enter it and some others in the GRRR calendar contest (hint hint).

http://goldenrescue.com/2015-calendar-photo-contest/

I'm glad you are finally coming out of the deep freeze. Thanks for sharing your lovely furkidz with us!

Great photographs. Pete and Ruby are looking terrific!!

Coldest winter in 20 years here in Ottawa too. It's been a long, cold and snowy winter. Faith and Gemma are loving it though.

Thanks for sharing your photos! I always love seeing them.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures again! Pete and Ruby look so wonderful with their full coats. Every time I complain about our winter weather (and it has been unusual here in OH...) I remember what your temperatures can get to... sometimes I stop complaining. notice. Sometimes.

Anticipating 7 degrees F. coming on Tuesday night...

"off to battle an imagined enemy" is so cool. What a shot. I hope you get some warmer weathe soon for your hikes.
Leann

It warmed up dramatically late last week. It was minus 32 C with a wind chill well into the minus 40's the previous Saturday and then plus C temperatures the next Saturday. Chinook Arch.

So, the Great Melt is underway . . . . but there's a lot to melt. Flooding concerns.

Above freezing temperatures and quite balmy right now.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca