Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New grandson

Congratulations!

Yay! Congratulations to the entire family!

Marcy

That's wonderful news! Congratulations Molly!! Special congratulations to Baird and Emily too!!

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Great news! Congratulations!

Congratulations to you and Baird's family!

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Trish

Baby boy's name is Peter Michael McKevitt, and he's very cute. He's got great coloring, looks a bit like both of his siblings, so I guess that means he looks like himself Thanks for the congratulations.....I'm over the moon at a safe arrival for both Mom and babe. Now the chaos begins

Love his name. Congrats to you & the family, how wonderful for you

Carol in SD

Molly, will Finny be helping you take care of Thomas and Nell? Or, will he be laying low for a few days?

Love the new grandson's name. Happy to hear mom and baby are doing well.

Marcy

I will be going to their house for the kid-sitting stint, since it's easier. Finn will stay home with Tom, which he votes for since he's not a fan of toddlers. Infants, yes. Older kids who pay loads of attention to him, yes. Unsteady, unpredictable toddlers and pre-schoolers....not so much

Welcome to Peter Michael! And congrats to all.
Rosalind

Great news! Tell Mr. Finny to "enjoy" the siblings visit.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Grandma Molly! How many grand kids do you have now?

Vicki

Vicki, this one brought the count to six!!!!

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.
Happy to hear everyone is doing well
Carol

New grandson pics courtesy of Molly!!! Hopefully, pics aren't cut off on the right in this message board format. Just hit refresh and that might fix things.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Thanks so much, Rick, for posting pics of my newest grandbaby, as well as his adoring cousin. Jillian is always happy to have a new cousin to hold, but I think her heart belongs to Nell

Very cute! I love that everyone is so happy. Welcome young Peter.
Rosalind

Great pictures Molly, and he his beautiful

Carol in SD

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you!
Fidele & Cedar

What a sweet little boy! The smiles of joy on yours and Jillian's faces made me smile, too. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Marcy