Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bill

Ann, there are several posts Subject: Memorial for Bill beginning 2/24 from Molly. The info will probably bring you up to date and answer your questions.
It's still unbelievable that Bill has died. We knew his health was not good but never expected him to leave us so soon.

Marcy

I feel the same way Debbie. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Bill since the sad and shocking news. I found myself looking over all the old posts (dating back to 2007 if you click on the last page of posts) and Bill has been such a big part of this forum for so many years, it is no wonder we are all feeling his loss.

We have indeed all lost a special friend. I am so glad I had the opportunity to meet him. He was such a kind and compassionate man.

Thank you for the update. It sure would be nice if you are able to get those photos. Bill would have wanted that.

Sandra

The loss of Bill has been a lesson in the sense of connection we can feel to someone most of us have not met "in person". Though we have met here for quite a few years to share our love of our Golden family members.

Well said everyone. A huge loss for the forum...he will be missed for years to come. I keep imagining him sitting in his lawn chair surrounded by the goldens who are at the Bridge.

Hello all-- Thank you all for sharing your thoughts about Bill. I have also been thinking about Bill and what a kind man he was. I never met Bill, but really enjoyed the contact I had with him through the forum, Christmas cards and emails. I was truly lucky to know him.

Trish, Abby and Minnie

I sure miss Bill's Sunday Stroll this morning. It hardly seems like a Sunday.

Missing the Stroll today too. Even when Bill was sick and didn't do the stroll, we knew he was around and would be back with us soon. Now the loss is feeling real. I never met Bill in person, but he always had a kind word (even when I was late with my address for the xmas card list) and certainly touched my life in a positive way.