Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A memorial for Bill

" My proposal would be to use the naming tribute for $100 (happy to collect the monies and get that going) and then use anything left over for the Golden Angel Fund, which I think would please Bill. "

This sounds perfect to me, Molly! address for checks?

I'm up for the naming tribute... Just need the address for a check. Thanks for doing this Molly!

Trish, Abby, and Minnie

Address for naming tribute donations (any other donations can go directly to GRRR) and if the naming contributions exceed $100, I will donate the excess to the Golden Angel Fund:

Molly Heins
4705 Hancock Drive
Boulder, CO 80303

Molly, thanks so much for handling all of this. I am happy with any of the options you have discussed, and I know Bill would be as well. My check is in the mail to you.

Phyllis L.

Molly -
Should checks be made to you or to GRRR? (mine will be on the way)
THANKS for doing this for all of us!
Fidele & Cedar

Fidele, to me, please, as I will then write a check for the naming tribute and another one to the Golden Angel Fund if there's any leftover monies.

What is a naming tribute? Did they turn down the sign?

Leann, go to www.goldenrescue.com and click on the donate word. You'll see a variety of ways to donate, including the naming tribute. People are going to send me money to name a new GRRR dog Bill, then whatever monies are left over, I will donate to the Golden Angel Fund in Bill's honor. I haven't checked on whether the sign that Abby could make can go into the memorial garden, but I'm working on it. I would simply buy one outright from Abby.

Molly I will get a check in the mail. Thanks!

I agree that a naming tribute would be most appropriate for Bill. Too bad the bench is so expensive, it would have been nice. Hopefully GRRR will allow Abby's sign as it is also a lovely tribute.

I'll mail my cheque out to you today.

Thanks for your efforts Molly.

Sandra

Thank you, Molly, for handling this for the forum. Our check will be in the mail to you this afternoon.

Marcy

My check will also be mailed later today.
Thank you for doing this.

I was looking through old posts last night and I re-read the one when I had lost my sweet Haley last July. Bill jumped right on and posted several photos of her. He was so thoughtful like that. Even though I wasn't a good guesser, I will surely miss him and the Sunday Stroll :(

Carol

I like the memorial sign (Abbys), is that still a possibiity?
Leann in RI