Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paging Molly re: Finn

Just wondering if you've received results of Finn's biopsy yet? I realize it's probably too soon, but have been thinking about your boy.

Marcy

Marcy, no results yet, but thank you for thinking about the crack head. I was sad for him this morning since he cried in his sleep last night (on the bed with me) a number of times. He snuck into the living room this morning to lick the lipoma incision, so he's back in his Nike purple biking shirt, which is nice and tight and covers all incisions/IV sites except his carved on snout. I leave the front door open (storm door closed) so he can look out and see who's passing by. Three large deer were his entertainment about 20 minutes ago!

Luckily, there were no large deer here, when Jake jumped on the back of the sofa and started his high pitched barking. One of the neighbors was out looking for something.

We are all sending healing thoughts to Finn, and Ginger especially has learned the no-licking command (but not very well!)

PJ

Been thinking about you guys too and hoping for good news and a quick recovery.

We had Shanahan at the vet this morning for another aspiration - thankfully this one appears to be just fat.

These boys and their lumps - I swear!!

Marianne

We hope Finny will be feeling much better soon!

Just now got the pathology report from Clint. Bottom line is it was a fibroadnexal hamartoma, which is non-neoplastic, meaning no cancer. The last line of the report was "complete excision should be curative", so since he got it all, guess Finny's cured! Still sliced and diced, but those incisions will heal Think I'll buy Clint a martini next week!

Wonderful news and such a relief!!

Please give Finny a hug for me!

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Great news Molly - whew! Hugs to Finny

Carol in SD

Glad to hear this good news!

So happy to read the good news! Don't worry Finn, your hair will grow back.

Cheers,
Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis

FANTASTIC news! So happy for you & Finn!
Fidele & Cedar

Great news on that biopsy!! such a relief. I have to smile at the tape or wrap around his ankles, we always had to use vet-wrap to keep those t-shirt sleeves in place.

in Ohio

What great news for Finny! I am so glad.

Fantastic news! I heard your sigh of relief all they way to Medford! Please give Finny a hug from us & maybe even an extra treat!

Marcy