Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sad news

Oh my, this is such sad news I was thinking of Bill yesterday and all his work on the stroll, and how he loved sharing our furr kids stories with all of us. Bill, you will be dearly missed! Sending prayers to his family and friends.

Carol in SD

I am absolutely shocked to hear this terrible news. God Speed Bill!

Bill brightened up many a dreary Sunday for me with the stroll as well as various other postings of our news, good and sad. I know his reunion with Ms. Trouble and the other Bridge kids was joyous. Condolences to his family. Bill will be sorely missed by this member of his golden cyberspace forum family.
Rosalind

Terribly sad news........Bill,and his super Sunday Stroll, will be missed!

We are so very sorry to hear about Bill's passing. We have enjoyed being friends with him and especially appreciated all that he did for this form. Many dreary Sundays have been brightened by his Sunday strolls. We will miss you terribly Bill. Please say hello to Helen, Trouble and give Honey and Lucy and extra special hug from us.

Rest in peace Bill. Our condolences to your friends and family.

Trish, Abby and Spinny Minnie

What a terrible shock. Bill will be sadly missed by many, not the least of which are his friends here on the forum. He was a genuine and caring man who I was fortunate to meet. He will remain forever in my heart.

Thank you for letting us know the sad news.

Sandra

I'm just sooooo sad to hear this news. I will miss Bill so much. I know many goldens met him with wagging tails at Heaven's gate. I can see his big smile as he's surrounded by them all. I feel so blessed to have known Bill.

What a shock. I just jumped on here to see if there were any news of how he was doing. I also never met Bill but his kindness radiated through this forum. He was a wonderful soul and will be sorely missed.
Godspeed Bill.

Carol

I am shocked and saddened to hear of Bill's passing. I checked the Forum yesterday...kind of lost interest after Baxter passed but I planned to send Bill good thoughts today. God bless you Bill, you are at peace with your sweet girl Trouble.

I am so very sorry. Bill was such a great friend to all of us here on the forum. His passing will be felt by all.

Oh what a party is happening at the Bridge with all our goldens who are awaiting our reunion. Bill is with his girl Trouble again with enough of his famous "scritches" for the others too.

RIP Uncle Bill.

I'm so sorry to hear about Bill's passing. Very sad news. I just know he'll be surrounded by the many furkids from our forum folks who went before him. I'm sure he'll have lots of ear scritches and tummy rubs for all.

Danna

Oh my goodness, what a shock. I just logged on to see how he was doing because I remembered that he was going back to rehab. I'm so saddened to hear this news - he was always so kind in posting photos and organizing the Christmas card list.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Marianne

It has taken me hours to respond it is such a shock. Thank-you Judy for letting us know. He is be missed far more than he could have imagined. Godspeed Bill. There is a special spot in heaven for you.

I am so sad to hear about Bill. He was a kind and gentle man. He did so much to keep this forum going after Helen passed away.
I got to meet him once when I went to Denver. I am glad that I had that opportunity.
I picture many loved goldens and pets that greeted Bill at the bridge. I'm sure Zachy was one of the first in line to say hello.

Judy,
Thank you for posting, even though such terrible news! I know he's overjoyed to see his sweet Trouble again and sure hope he had enough scritches for all the beautiful golden fur-kids who surely greeted him (including my Lady & Belle)!
Godspeed Bill - you certainly will be missed!
Fidele & Cedar

He sure will be missed. God Speed Bill.

Vicki

so very sad to hear the news. Bill was such a gentle soul He has certainly been joyously greeted at the bridge by our fur kidz.
God speed, Bill. Watch over our babies till we get there!

I was so saddened to read the news about Bill. Bill, I know you are up with all our rainbow bridge kids. I picture you sitting in your lawn chair and all of them crowded around you waiting for treats. It does me good to know you are up there with our 4 Golden's - Morgan, Cheea, Logan, and Lacey.

You will be greatly missed and always in our hearts.

Phyllis L.

That is terrible news. Godspeed Bill. I hope you are reunited now with those waiting for you at the bridge.

I am very saddened to hear this news. God speed Bill. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Sara

Shocked, horrified, really upset. I will miss him.
Leann in RI

This is such sad news.... What a wonderful, loving and sweet man Bill was. He will surely be missed by so many. Hugs and Prayers to all his friends and family!!

I did not realise Bill was gone until I read a post just now about the memorial. He was a kind man and did a lot for the forum. Very sorry he is gone.

Eileen