Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A little nervous about tomorrow

Molly, sending all positive golden thoughts to Finn and to you... tell him that he will be "styling" with those clothes! I'm remembering my Chelsea when she had 3 surgical sites. Hope your guy does as well as she did.

A hug and a prayer...

Finn's home!

Finn is home, looking a little silly because he's wearing his purple biking shirt but not the Scooby Doo boxers I don't think he's fully out of the anesthesia yet, but he seems happy to be here rather than there. The nose tumor was an adenoma, not a melanoma. Clint also took out a good-sized lipoma, nothing to report there. The ugly thing, potentially a collagenous nevus, has been sent to CSU for their take on it. So we wait and hope that the 2 inch by 2 inch shaved area on his snout grows hair quickly or he will be cold! Thanks so much for all the positive vibes for surgery and pathology.

Re: Finn's home!

Glad to hear Finn is home after his traumatic day. Keeping fingers crossed that the pathology report will be benign. Waiting is always difficult. Hugs to both you and Finny!

Marcy

I'm glad to hear that he's home, and so far everything is good news!

PJ

I'm glad everything turned out ok Molly. Give Finny a tender hug for me.

Vicki

Glad to hear Finn is back home. Good luck with the recovery.

Best wishes.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

So glad Finn weathered the surgery well! Sending hugs & continued good & healing thoughts!
Fidele & Cedar

I am so glad to hear he is home. Good to hear that two of the surgeries are positive and we will send golden thoughts and prayers for the last one.

Poor Finny. How scary for him :( Glad to hear the worst of it is over. I can't even imagine how happy he was to see you.
Hope he has a speedy recovery.
Carol

Molly,

Best of luck with Finny. We all know he is in very capable hands after his surgery.

Please keep us posted.

Sandra, Faith & Gemma