Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: An update and a wonderful visit

It was great to see Bill.

The boys were thrilled to see their Uncle Bill! They headed right to him. We wanted to visit him in the hospital last month but the hospital rules wouldn't allow it. My guys are reasonably well behaved (sorta) and were really good today. They got lots of loving from Bill and lots of others, which, of course, is heaven to them. Bill is making steady progress. We sure hope he is home soon! Maybe he can post a picture of our visit when he gets home.

So happy you are improving enough to go home, yay!

Carol in SD

Bill,
Goldens are the best medicine. Hope all progresses well and you are home on Friday.
Rosalind

Still sending positive thoughts your way and hope you're home soon. So glad you had that fun with some furry friends.

Gail, Muffin and Kyra

Glad to hear things are improving for you. We'll cross our fingers that you get to go home this weekend.

Cheers,
Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis

Thanks for the update Bill. I hope you get to go home on Friday...nothing like home sweet home! Will keep fingers crossed and Lucy will have her paws crossed.

Take care.

Linda

Hi Bill,

Thanks for checking in! I hope all goes well and you are back home on Friday.

Your golden visit had to be the best medicine ever!

Sandra, Faith & Gemma

Friends:

Shhhhhhh! Don't tell anyone that I made it home ok today! If anyone finds out I'll jinx myself and wind up back in that "H" place.

Hobbling, but home...I'll take it!

Bill

I appreciate all of the kind wishes and messages very much!

Great news! I sent you a card but you may have gotten home before it arrived! Will they forward mail to you!

Take it easy and be well!

Marianne

Marianne
I got the card forwarded to me. Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to get in touch. I appreciate it!
Bill

Glad you are home and on the mend.
Rosalind

That's wonderful!

This is the news we've been waiting to hear!!
Happy Valentine's Day from all of us in soggy, nasty, Medford, OR!

Marcy, George
and "the girls"

Sure hope all continues to go well!
Sure have missed you around here!
Fidele & Cedar

Great news, Bill!! Keep healing...

Hi Bill! So glad to hear that you are out of Rehab!!! I saw the picture of you with Deb's boys and thought that the visit would really cheer you up. I am hoping that you will continue to recover at a speedy rate.

Abby and Minnie send lots of wet doggie kisses too!

Trish, Abby and Minnie

Glad to hear you made it home, and enjoyed a wonderful visit from furry friends while you were in rehab!