Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Uncle Bill's not having any fun-UPDATE

Bill's being shipped off to rehab tomorrow. I posted the address above but forgot to put the name of the facility, which is Littleton Rehab. Bill had a visit in the hospital today from a golden/Great Pyrenees therapy dog named Mowgli, which really lifted his spirits. He and Mowgli's mom talked a bit about rescue, since Bill is a supporter of Golden Retriever Rescue of the Rockies, from whence Finn and Debbie's Trapper and Keevin came to us.

Speaking of Finn, thank goodness the test for what we thought might be a mast cell tumor turns out to be a collagenous nevus. And yes, my dogs always get stuff that no one's ever heard of. I'm having it removed when I return from Florida later this month.

Re: Uncle Bill's not having any fun-UPDATE

That sounds like two bits of good news.

I'm liking it.

PJ

Re: Uncle Bill's not having any fun

Hope Bill will be feeling better soon!

Doggonit uncle Bill! Sending you tons of positive thoughts so you will get better this time.

Vicki & Butch

Bill!

We are all wishing you a restful visit to rehab, with hopes you will be home soon. We think you need more dog time.

Zoe Lynne and Kid Kirby
(and Carol)

Hey Uncle Bill, We hope this is a good stop on your way to a good recovery and that you're home soon! Sending tons of golden healing thoughts to you!!

Bill hope you are feeling better and able to go home again soon. So glad you had that uplifting visit from a therapy dog

Carol in SD

Sending tons of Golden Thoughts for a speedy recovery Uncle Bill...

Sloppy doggy kisses from Soph and Snickers

Uncle Bill, if you happen to read this, we're sending you our best pawsitive wishes that you improve quickly!

Cheers,
Ralphie, Hannah,and of course, our Mom-Phyllis L.