Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Paging Trish and Seattle fans!

Congrats, Trish! The Seahawks win was well deserved. They played wonderfully. Don't know where the Broncos were, but it definitely wasn't at MetLife stadium

Big celebrations here tomorrow...as you can imagine. This season has really brought people together in a positive way. The Trophy was just the cherry on top. It's been awhile since this area has had something big to bring us together.

Thank you to all! I wasn't able to post on GRIC the last few days because I was out of town with my ipad and phone and neither would access the page.

This is the first time we have won the Super Bowl! It was a fun year and a good way to bring people together for a happy event, like Karen said. Many of my friends and I are still in shock :)

Trish, Abby and Spinny Minnie