Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Paging Trish and Seattle fans!

Paging Trish, the girls and all Seattle fans
Congratulations on the Super Bowl win! Seattle was superior in every measureable way to Denver and deserved the victory!
Bill
Disappointed in Denver!

Re: Paging Trish and Seattle fans!

Congrats Seahawks! They deserve the win! Denver played sloppy ball and the offensive line didn't give Peyton protection. I think the Broncos missed the plane!

Marcy

I agree with Marcy. The Seahawks played a great game and the Broncos were awful. Poor protection, sloppy tackling, 4 turnovers, etc. The Seahawks played with great energy and outplayed my Broncos in every aspect of the game.

Being the eternal optimist, I can only say there's always next year.

Congratulations to all the Seahawks fans! Enjoy being World Champions!!

Debbie and the boys

Congrats, Trish! The Seahawks win was well deserved. They played wonderfully. Don't know where the Broncos were, but it definitely wasn't at MetLife stadium

Big celebrations here tomorrow...as you can imagine. This season has really brought people together in a positive way. The Trophy was just the cherry on top. It's been awhile since this area has had something big to bring us together.

Thank you to all! I wasn't able to post on GRIC the last few days because I was out of town with my ipad and phone and neither would access the page.

This is the first time we have won the Super Bowl! It was a fun year and a good way to bring people together for a happy event, like Karen said. Many of my friends and I are still in shock :)

Trish, Abby and Spinny Minnie