Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Paging Leann - How's Gracie?

Carol, I was putting all the doggie photos in my dog album last week and was wondering the same thing. I hope that Gracie's skin issues are much improved by now.

Me too...

Thanks for asking. Gracie Grace is getting some fur back on her sweet little face but that has happened before, wish it could be permanent. She had awful, what I call Itch Seizures, last night. She starts to scracth and can't seem to stop. I will never stop trying to help my little girl.

Leeann, I am emailing you info for a product(s) that may help Gracie. A friend's dog was dx's with Black Skin Disease, and it eventually affected his health. The dermagic skin care product that my friend used on her dog, brought him back to his old self.

Marcy

Thanks Marcy, I will look into that.

I hope one of these products will relieve Gracie of her terrible itching!

Marcy

I hope Marcy's product suggestion may help!

Leann hope Gracie's fur stays this time and you can find something that relieves her from that terrible itching. Poor thing.

Carol in SD