Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Stroll down Memory Lane....

Bill, thank you for including Molly in the Sunday Stroll. That was taken during Daisy's first coast trip & Molly was trying to decide if she really wanted the "pest" to be her sister. Since that time, they've become good buddies.

Being a Peyton Manning fan since his days in Indy, I've got to say GO BRONCOS!
I'd sure like to see him get a 2nd Super Bowl ring with his 2nd team of his career. And, also looking forward to seeing the Budweiser commercial again.

Marcy

Re: Sunday Stroll down Memory Lane....

Thanks, Bill, for all these lovely doggies!

Go Seahawks! (for my brother and sister-in-law in Bellingham WA)

Go Broncos! (in honor of Peyton Manning)

Tough call today... so I hope it is a good game-day all around

Thanks! Re: Sunday Stroll down Memory Lane....

I always look forward to Monday morning. The first thing I check when I come into work (shhh-don't tell my boss) is the Sunday Stroll. I was so surprised to see Hannah in it this week. She had only been home with us for a short time before that picture was taken - about 12 weeks old. Just last night - she was terrorizing Ralphie. When we play ball in the house with them, she waits for Ralphie to come back down the hall so she can chase him around the family room. Ralphie thinks she wants the ball. I watch Hannah standing to the side of the hallway (where Ralphie can't see her) waiting for him. Ralphie wouldn't come back - he knew she was there waiting to pounce. We laughed, called Hannah over to us to sit, and then coaxed Ralphie back down the hall. We turned to Hannah and asked what happened to that sweet, little girl we brought home. She definitely has a spark of the devil in her. HA!

Thanks, Bill!

Cheers,
Phyllis L.
Ralphie & Hannah-the Corgis