Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Stroll down Memory Lane...

Hey! I'm home from church and I still get to guess one!!

#4 must be "Buddy" as in Buddy Holly?

Carol
Well, I'm glad to have you helping out! You are right on the money!

#4 is Buddy and the clue Buddy Holly

Good job Carol!
Bill

I only get the musical ones, Bill...

Glad you are home and feeling improvement. Take care and do not over do! We can share some of our 9 degree weather with you???

Carol
Nononononononono!
Thanks for the offer
Bill

Wow!! I made my first stroll!! Mama says thanks for including two of her babies in the stroll today - me (Goldie) and Buddy! It has been 3 years since Buddy went to the Bridge.

Lubs,
Goldie from Philly

Yellow alert. 30 minutes on the remaining doggie, pretty #3... Then I will start to brag. You know how obnoxious that can be!

Bill

Cyber Aunties
Well, all I can say is naner naner and yippee! I stumped the Aunties!

The. Gorgeous girl in #3 is Carol's Emma and the clue referred to a suit of armor (Emma-armor). Ok it's out there but Emma has graced several Stroll's. I'm taking credit for the win anyhow!

Have a great week!
Bill

Too late to guess but loved all the pictures. The boys and I were at scrapbook camp this weekend. A good time was had by all.

Bill, take good care of yourself and keep the healing going in the right direction! Thanks for the stroll!!