Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Stroll down Memory Lane....

Vicki
Hello lady! Hope you and yours are well.

I have #3 as pretty Belle, but you got the hard clue perfectly!

Good job
Bill

I actually meant Belle. I just couldn't remember if it was Belle or Bella as in Karen's Belle.

Woo Hoo! Love strolling on Sunday mornings! I'm so glad you're home and up to strolling.

Handsome Number 2 must be Archie, with the clue referring to Archibald Cox.

Have to add GO BRONCOS!!!

Deb and the boyz
Good morning Deb. Hope you are having a wonderful Arizona morning!

Handsome Archie is our #2 star and the clue Archibald Cox.

It is wonderful to be home. Chatting with friends makes it even better.
Go Manning!
Bill

Pretty pup #5 might be Carol's Dakota, as in the states. I'm thinking we all better get out for a nice walk in the gorgeous weather before we watch the Broncos hand the Patriots their lunch

Hi Molly and the Finnster
I think it's a great idea for a walkie before the game. Temps in the high 50's ain't too shabby!

#5 is Dakota and the clue North and South Dakota.

Brady is going down today!
Bill

Yes it would make sense that I would have a pup named Dakota but I do believe this beautiful girl in #5 is Karen's Dakota.

I think #1 is Rick's Abby (if not, it is Keeper!)

Jean

Jean
Congratulation..you cleaned up the remaining stroll star in fine fettle!

#1 is Rick's Abby and the world famous website she and Keeper wrote!

Good job! Everybody enjoy your Sunday!
Bill

Thanks, Bill, for including Daisy in the Stroll today. If nothing else, those "Sister Betrille" ears are a dead give away.

Glad to know you're feeling better and continuing to improve each day!

I totally agree---GO BRONCOS!! It would be great to see Manning and Company soundly whip Tom "Bratty" and his cohorts!

Marcy

Welcome back Bill to your creation-the Sunday stroll. I look forward to this every week.

PJ Tonkin

I'm too late to join in the guessing for this week but I wanted to say welcome back Bill! I hope that you are feeling better.

And as one of the lone Seahawks fans on the forum, I've gotta say

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Trish, Abby and Minnie

You aren't alone, Trish. I'm a Seahawks fan, too. I'll be torn if the Seahawks and Broncos play in the Super Bowl. I'm a Peyton Manning fan from his days as a Colt. And what a story about the hearing impaired Seahawks player! Mr. Coleman is an amazing young man!.

Marcy

Trish and Marcy, I'll be happy if it's Broncos against the Seahawks, but I will say, Peyton and company got 'er done without too much effort!!!!!

Alright, all you Denver fans... the game just started and I am definitely cheering for your Broncos!

Also the Seahawks for Trish as my brother and sister-in-law now live in Bellingham WA(!) and my niece lives in Seattle. It is a great place to visit!

I might mention that it is only 30 degrees here for our walkies... grumble on that one.

Good luck, football fans!

Way too late to guess but I am happy to see the stroll because it means Bill is up and running again! (Well, maybe not actually running...)

I'm way too late for any guesses, but thoroughly enjoyed another stroll with Uncle Bill and his challenging clues - and especially happy that Bill feels well enough to stroll again! Hope all continues to go well, Bill!
Fidele & Cedar

Late to the show today, but so glad to see the stroll and all the wonderful pup photos. Thanks Bill.

Gail, Muffin and Kyra