Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Releases

Fantastic news! I’m looking forward to the WSS releases.

Thank you for your efforts...looking forward to receiving the Austrians.

Sensational to know that these are arriving/being distributed. Thank Yuri.

I look forward to mine arriving with Military Hobbies in a few weeks—end of June perhaps?

All power to you at Strelets!

Kind regards James

Dear James,

they are in Matraville already, hopefully, it won't take that long for them to get cleared.

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear James,

"Out of the blue"

The carton with the new lot was delivered today to the shop but it got completely wet in transit🙁.

Regards,

Strelets

Dear Yuri,

Thank you so much for those updates!

I did not see your posts until this morning, before I headed off to work, hence only just replying now.

The story seems even more bizarre as the contents were wet, but the carton was not!

No drama though. The figures are on their way to me. Andrew reports that only one of the boxes (274 unfortunately) is 'poor'. I'm sure that I'll be able to salvage it and add it to one of my scrapbooks of cut down boxes. I like to flick through them from time to time to admire and enjoy the box art work and any descriptions of such.

Kind regards, James

Thank you Strelets! Extremely excited for the Austrians. I appreciate you working hard to get more sets out to us. Thank you.

That is amazing news, Thank you Strelets!!!!!