Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Thanks Rick!

That is a great story!
How old is Michael now? I am just wondering how your grades equate to ours over here!
4-5 years we call Reception. Is that where Michael is?
Cheers
Debbie

Re: Re: Re: Thanks Rick!

Michael is in Pre-School. He will start Kindergarten in September. He has the wildest imagination and loves to talk to any-one who listens.

Re: Thanks Rick!

Having taught preschool for pre-K children, I can just picture them all sitting in a circle on the floor as Michael presented his show-n-tell. Do I remember you saying Santa might bring you a digital camera for Christmas? We would love to see a picture of Michael and Cory.

Cheers,
Phyllis L.
Logan/Lacey the Goldens, Ralphie the Corgi

Re: Re: Thanks Rick!

Yes, I did get a digital for Christmas. Unfortunately, I can not load the SW. My CD drive needs to be replaces so one of these days I will get to it.

Re: Re: Re: Thanks Rick!

Do you have the ability to simply plug the camera into your computer or are you solely reliant on CD transfer?

A new camera should have come with some cords.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca