Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Campbell is 13 today.

What beautiful pictures of a handsome old fella!

Happy Birthday Cam!

Sandra & Faith

Happy birthday, Campbell! A stroll and a nap in the sun is just the right activity for old gold

Happy Birthday Campbell
You are a recruiting poster for golden oldies in these pictures. Enjoy your naps. I'm sure that Mom made something good to eat for you!
Bill

Happy Birthday Campbell
we just want to cover your sweet face with kisses....have a great day cutie.....
daisy and tee

What a sweetie! Love the pix. Happy 13th Campbell!

Trish, Honey and Abby

Thanks for all the good wishes. My birthday supper will be the yummy usual...honest kitchen and ground beef slushy..it's all I can swallow easily.

Cam

Happy Birthday, dear Cam.
We hope you enjoy many rays of sunshine to warm you as you take your strolls and lay in the grass.
Sounds like you had a yummy dinner. Ask your mama to give you a big hug from me.

What a cute face! Happy birthday, Campbell!

Goldie was 11 on Friday. We went and had her picture taken at a studio, I'll post some when I get them.

Happy Birthday, Campbell!!! You are looking like life is fine. Your mama is talking such good care of you. Be sure she covers that sweet face with smooches from me.

Happy Birthday Campbell What a sweety, just want to give him a big hug.

Carol, Zoe & Barney

Now that's just the most sweet face. I just want to give that boy a big hug!

Happy Birthday Cam ~ 13 is a great number!

Happy Birthday, Campbell!!

Sounds like you had a great day!

Frasier 98B4

Happy belated birthday Campbell!!!

Campbell you have the seetest face vver! I tried to post yesterday but failed wo we will try again.

Sounds like you had a great day and heres hope for many more to come.

Bailey & Wendy

Happy belated birthday, Campbell. My Abby thinks you are a very handsome boy and wonders how you feel about older woman. (Abby turned 14 on October 1st but she doesn't like me to talk about her age)

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Re: Re: Campbell is 13 today.

Happy belated birthday, Campbell. Loved the pictures of you enjoying your special day! Margaret, please give his handsome face a kiss for me. And, how is he doing? He looks sooo serene and happy.

Marcy