Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum

Welcome! We hope this forum will turn into a wonderful place to exchange information about our favorite companions - golden retrievers! If at any time you have questions regarding this forum please drop me an email at bward5@mac.com I will respond as quickly as I can. Enjoy!!! Bill

Golden Retrievers in Cyberspace / Goldentown Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Happy Birthday to "The Soph" - 1 Yr. Old Today

Happy Birthday Sophie. Sounds like you are going to have lots of fun.

Re: Happy Birthday to "The Soph" - 1 Yr. Old Today

Happy Birthday Sophie! How exciting! What fun for you to have a new girl to play with too.

Happy 1st birthday Sophie!

Hi Sophie!!

You will have to telll me all about your birthday celebration. Mommy says my 1st birfday is on the 6th. I still think everyday is my birfday, so I think she is nutsy.

Hope you have a great big party....and save some treats for me!!!!!

Happy first birthday to Sophie (even if you got a bath too to celebrate your special day)!

Carol, Emma Rose, Reggie

WOW! It's hard to believe it's already been a year!

Happy Birthday, Sophie!! Hope you have a fun day!!

Jill & DEZ

Happy belated birthday Sophie!

We are sorry that we are late, but Mom's computer crashed..she said it was sick or had a cold or something.

Love Honey and Abby

Wow, it's been one year already??? Happy Birthday, little girl. I'll bet you loved all the treats and attention...tomorrow will be the mother lode of birthday celebration

Happy birthday Soph! Sorry we are a little late but it's never too late to say "Happy birthday!"

Vicki & boys

Now tht is unbelievable! Bealted Happy Birhtday Sophie

And you got your very own Golden palymate for a present! Any signs of a home for Snickers?

Margaret and the crew.

A belated Happy Birthday Sophie! It's hard to believe that you're already a year old! It seems like yesterday that Faith was just a wee puppy - I'm sure your Mom feels the same.

Sandra & Faith

We hope Sophies day was filled with things that would leave a one year old in wonder.

Signed

Abby and Keeper
www.goldentales.ca

Hey Soph
sorry we missed your birthday....we hope you had a GREAT day,,,
big hugs
tee and daisy

Happy Belated Birthday, little one. It sounds like your birthday was fun and stretched out for a few days - the best kind.

Re: Re: Happy Birthday to "The Soph" - 1 Yr. Old Today

Happy belated birthday, little Sophie! Wow! You can't be one already. Sounds like you had a wonderful time--and even better that you celebrated for several days! That's the best kind of birthday.

Marcy