Return to Website

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An appology?

I'd truly love to hear,or read of the USA addressing the decendants of slaves with an applogy.I have read of whites stating they never owned slaves,true ..but I don't believe that they think it wrong to claim the material things as in property,cash and other things left to them by thier ancestors.Why not admit the wrong these folks did.They claim that we (the decendants of slaves) were never slaves.But we are,the chains just don't show like before.They are there strong and in place.What happened to our forefathers forever lives on in each and everyone of us. We deserve an apology in the least.

Re: An appology?

I agree that we deserve an apology; however, I doubt that it will happen any time soon. White america will continue to skirt around the issue and then focus the attention away from this issue...even if it means starting another war. It's funny that they felt compelled to compensate the descendants of the Japanese who were locked up (not enslaved) during Pearl Harbor.

Re: Re: An appology?

DO WE REALLY WANT AN APOLOGY? OR DO WE WANT REPARATION? I DON'T WANT AN APOLOGY NOR DO I WANT REPARTION. WHAT I DO WANT IS THAT WE THE BLACK PEOPLE OF THIS HERE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO RISE UP AND TAKE WHAT IS OUR ORDAINED PLACE IN THE WORLD. WE NEED TO STOP WALLOWING IN THE PSUEDO STATE OF SLAVEDOM. START BY HONOR YOUR HEAD STATE, LOVING YOU, BUILDING YOUR FAMILY, AND EDUCATING YOUR MIND. LEARN OF SELF OR YOU WILL REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT. SLAVERY IS IN A NEW FORM TODAY! UNDER EDUMICATED, OR DD (DUMMY DEGREE), LOST BLACK FOLKS. US (BLACK PEOPLE) START WITH YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO UPLIFT US? PEACE, LOVE, AND HAPPINESS