Return to Website

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Economics in the Black Community

Since we don't have any natural resources i.e Oil,Gold, Diamonds, precious metals or crops to mine and harvest,that could be sold on Global Market to generate economics for ourselves. So the question is what do we have to generate economic independence for ourselves and our communities? After careful observation, it was reveal that we have one of the greatest natural resources ever given to man, its called CREATIVITY. If we had the right tools to mine and harvest our ideas we could create and develop new products and services that could be sold on the global market.The manufacturing of our products would create jobs in the community and this would ignite the economic engine we need to become self sustaining. As with oil and precious metals you need the proper tools to extract and convert them into viable products, so the same applies with ideas, we need to identify those within our communities who have ideas and provide them with the tools to develop their ideas into viable products and service. The Entreprenuer Development Foundation has developed a workbook that shows the step by step process involved with developing and idea for a new product or service, visit the website at (www.edf1.org). The organization was founded by an African American who has traveled the path of inventor/entrepreneur and sucessfully created,developed,manufactured,marketed and is currently distributing his product "SummerSled" on the national level see the product at (www.summersled.com). He is as holding presentation lectures on how he did it and workshops to help others achieve the same. If you would like to schedule a presentation lecture for your Church, School, Youth Organization, Adult organization or Community please call (314)995-1123