Return to Website

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BLACK IS THE ENEMY OF BLACKS!

I am not an American, but an African (British/Nigerian) and I find it difficult to see the problems of Blacks (African Americans) as coming soley from the whiteman.

As an African (Brit/Nigerian) I know for a fact that Blacks are always at each other's throats so to speak (I am ashamed to say even in the Church!!!). Kanye West sang that the White man taught the Blackman to hate itself - I say that is a cop out - are we that dumb not to realise that in hating oneanother one is destroying the race? Julie Dash (dir, Daughters of the Dusk & Rosa Parks story) said that once she was applying for a grant, and had to get 3 references , two were white, and one was a black brother. She almost didn't get the money to do her movie as the brother held up her application. All the other referees had written the reference, cept the brother! What kind of Brother is that ?

As an African Nigerian this hatred of blackness is seen in a typical situation where the Black person instead of favouring another black would rather give the whatever to a white person. This also goes on in the churches!!! The folly of that as Christian is this: HOw can a Christian say that they love God and yet there is a black person standing there next to him and is ignored for a white person. What sense is that?

What should have happened as a Christian is that both persons are given favour.

Where is the Black Race in the scheme of things? Failing I'm afraid. The French philosopher Baudrillard said and I quote : 'BLACKS ARE THE EMBARASSMENT OF WHITES!'

What could have possibly prompted an athesist to come out with something like that? I hear you - he is a jerk, well let's see if the jerk is right?!

Blacks are the embarassment of whites becuase of the self -hatred it has towards its own people no doubt as slaves. Well slavery has long since been abolished and in Chrisendom the Lord has proclaimed the year of Liberty! so what is the problem ? The problem is that it has always been the case! I am persuaded that that was what caused the Slave trade in the first place, it got so outta hand. Which other race of people do you know that will not stick up for its own kind? Exactly my point.

And some within the church have not even began to realise that blacks will be judged by what they do for the race or do you think you were just born black because God ran out of white paint on that day?.

White supermacists say that of all the tribes of Israel listed in the book of Revelations only Kush the black one was not listed!

That is a punch and a half!

It even had to take the whites to use the 'witchcraft' which whites have said is the only thing that blacks have.!!!( British National FrontParty leader).

For it was through witchcraft that George 3rd was sent into Maddness as America tried to break away from Britain. My point is this why couldn't have it been used to devlope Africa?

Getting back to the Bible, I say to my self surely Blacks are in the overall picture of things - in Revelations we see that part of the many races and people who are in the presence of God include Blacks Africans/African Americans etc.

True but in what ratio? 200 in a million? What will be the black race's representation in the Scheme of things? As a Christian I would like to add that we are not the JEWS that will have another shot at this SALVATION thing: this is it! I know!!!!!

For Black Unity.

Elizabeth Obisanya-Borisade.

Re: BLACK IS THE ENEMY OF BLACKS!

Your self identity speaks for itself. We like to add to any recipe that makes us less black

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am not an American, but an African (British/Nigerian) and I find it difficult to see the problems of Blacks (African Americans) as coming soley from the whiteman.

As an African (Brit/Nigerian) I know for a fact that Blacks are always at each other's throats so to speak (I am ashamed to say even in the Church!!!). Kanye West sang that the White man taught the Blackman to hate itself - I say that is a cop out - are we that dumb not to realise that in hating oneanother one is destroying the race? Julie Dash (dir, Daughters of the Dusk & Rosa Parks story) said that once she was applying for a grant, and had to get 3 references , two were white, and one was a black brother. She almost didn't get the money to do her movie as the brother held up her application. All the other referees had written the reference, cept the brother! What kind of Brother is that ?

As an African Nigerian this hatred of blackness is seen in a typical situation where the Black person instead of favouring another black would rather give the whatever to a white person. This also goes on in the churches!!! The folly of that as Christian is this: HOw can a Christian say that they love God and yet there is a black person standing there next to him and is ignored for a white person. What sense is that?

What should have happened as a Christian is that both persons are given favour.

Where is the Black Race in the scheme of things? Failing I'm afraid. The French philosopher Baudrillard said and I quote : 'BLACKS ARE THE EMBARASSMENT OF WHITES!'

What could have possibly prompted an athesist to come out with something like that? I hear you - he is a jerk, well let's see if the jerk is right?!

Blacks are the embarassment of whites becuase of the self -hatred it has towards its own people no doubt as slaves. Well slavery has long since been abolished and in Chrisendom the Lord has proclaimed the year of Liberty! so what is the problem ? The problem is that it has always been the case! I am persuaded that that was what caused the Slave trade in the first place, it got so outta hand. Which other race of people do you know that will not stick up for its own kind? Exactly my point.

And some within the church have not even began to realise that blacks will be judged by what they do for the race or do you think you were just born black because God ran out of white paint on that day?.

White supermacists say that of all the tribes of Israel listed in the book of Revelations only Kush the black one was not listed!

That is a punch and a half!

It even had to take the whites to use the 'witchcraft' which whites have said is the only thing that blacks have.!!!( British National FrontParty leader).

For it was through witchcraft that George 3rd was sent into Maddness as America tried to break away from Britain. My point is this why couldn't have it been used to devlope Africa?

Getting back to the Bible, I say to my self surely Blacks are in the overall picture of things - in Revelations we see that part of the many races and people who are in the presence of God include Blacks Africans/African Americans etc.

True but in what ratio? 200 in a million? What will be the black race's representation in the Scheme of things? As a Christian I would like to add that we are not the JEWS that will have another shot at this SALVATION thing: this is it! I know!!!!!

For Black Unity.

Elizabeth Obisanya-Borisade.