Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AIDS In the Motherland

I hear you you sounded like my mother (RIP) who used to say that AIds was brought on by the whites on the blacks. Who knows? What I do know is that as we know AIDS was started in the Homosexual Community, if I am wrong I stand corrected. Well you know what Africa is like she always denies that there is a problem. I know speaking of Nigeria, ( I am a Nigerian) that people there don't talk much - at all about Gays. It simply does not happen in Nigeria! How then can the problem be really tackled if it's existance is denied?

Elizabeth.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

AIDS in the motherland is a enormous problem and it seems as if African Americans are turning their backs on what is really going on in the motherland.Our people are in distress and they are dying off rapidly. Why is it that AIDS is the hardest hit in Africa and why is it that African Americans are the leading carriers of HIV and AIDS. I will tell you why, it's genicide. They are killing our people and we are sitting back and allowing it, WHY?I believe Africans were given this disease on purpose.The white man comes to Africa with Food,Clothes,Medicine,Medical Care and Immunizations and the Africans are happy they think they're coming to help and I think that's how a lot of people have become infected with HIV. Hollar if you hear me.