Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Interracial Dating Picks up Speed in NYC

And your point is?

Thats stupid and makes me sick to think about it!!1

Well this is just another reason why the black race is in such disarray and we can't unite. Although it's not helping the cause I see why black men want to have sex with a white woman. Some just want to even the score. Most think that they're getting a treasure(not). I can in no way see how a sister can take off her clothes and voluntarily allow a white man to have his way ith her. After all he's done to black woman, he should never even have the pleasure of seeing herbeautiful body naked. We are so disillusioned and lost as a people. White men are degrading and laughing at black woman all day and all night long. Despite their views that all black woman are hoes and easy to screw, black woman still won't hear the truth. There are numberous sex websites with them degrading black woman and even young teens. We have such a criteria set for oneanother when it comes to what we seek in a mate. Yet, a white person doesn't have to meet any of them. They are exempt from every aspect on our list for quallifying that we hold other blacks to. A black man wants a black woman who has to be so fine, have a big butt and more. The same so called brother will chose a white woman who is trailor park trash, has nasty hair, no shape and a flat butt. A black woman want a tall dark man with all the trimmings, yet will settle for a pale white man who has no looks or charm, just a desire to do whatever it takes to have a story to go back and tell the boys. When a black woman doen't seea brotherthat meets most of her criteria, she'll say that there are no good black men out there. I'm a good black man wh is responsible and takes care of all of his children. Yet, I'm passed over because I'm not tall and have some extra pounds on me. We are so selectivewhen it comes to another black person, yet we can bejust who we are. I'm so sick of how we do each other! A change has go to come!...Peace...Arnel

Re: Re: Interracial Dating Picks up Speed in NYC

Well why would anyone want to crew a black woman with here barbed wire ***** hair and odors.