Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AIDS In the Motherland

Hmmmm! Well in keeping in light of the conspiricy aforementioned, I can see that, as it is not beneath the "Powers that be" to conspire what it will to meet the intended end, or did not the experiments that went on in Tuskegee happen? perhaps not, for we only saw it on tv, and we know how quickly we forget when we see it on tv, because everybody knows that tv is not for real, but the middle east is on tv. Now thats real; and they killing each other willingly, many of them, but believe me when I tell you that it doesn't make a knat on an elephant ass in comparison to the numbers falling dead from our "hood" (Africa) from aids. Did somthing go wrong like it did in Alabama? Somebody need to do the math on the rate of disappearance of the "Negroid" as it relates to aids, and caculate how long we got before we are an endangered species. I Guess we better start thinking outside of the box that was molded for us as our truth, and especially since we are a new breeded life form that they now call "African Americans". Dont get me started....It should be known that he who holds the power; will control. This fact (of mind) is reared deep within the black mind from landing on the islands of the Carribeans getting primed to be seperated from our "hood" in every sense(imagine that, total seperation! to be born anew),or being moved to stage 2 where How To Be a ***** 101 was in session and have at times been refered to as "slavery". Those examples are but 2 on the scale that shows the controllers power. This being as it is, then it would stand to reason that aids is possibly another Tuskegee.

MOTHER AFRICA; HOTEP MY PEOPLE; MOTHER AFRICA IS THE RICHEST CONTINENTS ON THE PLANET.THERE ONLY SEVEN CONTIENTS ON THE PLANET;AFRICA IS THE RICHEST''WHO EVER CONTROL AFRICA GOING INTO 21 CENTURY CONTROL THE WORLD WEALTH,YOUR ENEMY.WE DONT KNOW WE HAVE A ENEMY; THE WHITE MAN IS VERY CLEVER, HE PUT THE AIDS VIRUES IN THE MEDICINE,NO AIDS CAME FROM NO MONKEY;AIDS WAS CREATED IN A LABORATORY BY WHITE PEOPLE TO KILL NATIVE PEOPLE TO GET CONTROL OF THE WORLDS WEALTH. WHITE PEOPLE CAME OUT THE CAVE OF EUROPE. COLD BLOODED KILLER; WHO EVER GOT IN THERE WAY THEY KILLED ;LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO THE INDIAN

I hear you you sounded like my mother (RIP) who used to say that AIds was brought on by the whites on the blacks. Who knows? What I do know is that as we know AIDS was started in the Homosexual Community, if I am wrong I stand corrected. Well you know what Africa is like she always denies that there is a problem. I know speaking of Nigeria, ( I am a Nigerian) that people there don't talk much - at all about Gays. It simply does not happen in Nigeria! How then can the problem be really tackled if it's existance is denied?

Elizabeth.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

AIDS in the motherland is a enormous problem and it seems as if African Americans are turning their backs on what is really going on in the motherland.Our people are in distress and they are dying off rapidly. Why is it that AIDS is the hardest hit in Africa and why is it that African Americans are the leading carriers of HIV and AIDS. I will tell you why, it's genicide. They are killing our people and we are sitting back and allowing it, WHY?I believe Africans were given this disease on purpose.The white man comes to Africa with Food,Clothes,Medicine,Medical Care and Immunizations and the Africans are happy they think they're coming to help and I think that's how a lot of people have become infected with HIV. Hollar if you hear me.