Black Sisters & Brothers United Network

A Place For You - Of You - By You

Black Sisters & Brothers United Network
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Love

LOVE CAN EXIST IN MANY FORMS, BUT PREMATURE LOVE IS ALWAYS HARM. DO WANT TO LOVE HIM WHEN HE IS NOT ,READY THE BLACK MALE LIFE IS LIKE A HOT BOWL SPAGHETTI. AFRAID TO LOVE GIRL GET OUT OF HERE, BUT SOME ELEMENT OF ANGER IS PRESENCE NEAR. ANGER OF THE UNKNOWN YOUR RADIANCE AND GLOW IS PAST HIS CONDONE. MAYBE IT'S FEAR OF BEING TO NEAR TO LOSE A DEAR AND FLESH OF TEARS. MAYBE ALONE IS BEST FOR YOU BOTH FOR LOST IS A TRADEGY WHICH WE CANNOT HOLD UPMOST.

Re: Re: Love

The love is speak of is AGAPA LOVE, it has no conditions, it needs no preparation, it is what it is Love, Pure and Simple......................

Maybe this poem by Walter Rinder can help you understand what i'm saying.
SPECTRUM OF LOVE

"I Love You"

There I much greater motivation than simply my spoken words. For me to love is to commit myself, freely and without reservation.
I am sincerely interested in your happiness and well being. Whatever your needs are, I will try to fulfill them and will bend in my values depending on the importance of your need. If you are lonely and need me I will be there. If in that loneliness you need to talk, I will listen. If you need to listen, I will talk. If you need the strength of human touch, I will touch you. If you need to be held, I will hold you. I will lie naked in body with you if that be your need. If you need fulfillment of the flesh I will give you that also, but only through my love.
I will try to be consistent with you. So that you will understand the core of my personality and from that understanding you gain strength and security that I am acting as me. I may falter with my moods. I may project at times, a strangeness that is alien to you, which may bewilder or frighten you. There will be times when you question my motives, because people are never constant, and are changeable as the season's. I will try to build up within you a faith in my fundamental attitude, and show you that my consistency is only for the moment and not a lasting part of me. I will show you love now, each and every day, for each day is a lifetime. Everyday we live, we learn more how to love. I will not defer my love or neglect it, for if I wait until tomorrow, tomorrow never comes. It is like a cloud in the sky passing by. They always do you know!
If I give you kindness and understanding, then I will receive your faith. If I give hate and dishonesty, I will receive your distrust. If I give you fear and am afraid, you will become afraid and fear me. I will give you what I need to receive.
To what degree (amount) I give love, is determined by my own capability. My capability is determined by, the environment Of my past existence, and my understanding of love, truth and God. My understanding is determined by my parents, my friends, places I have lived and been. All experiences that have fed into my mind from living.
I will give as much love as I can. If you will show me how to give more, then I will give more. I can only give as much as you need to receive, or allow me to give. If you receive all I can give, then my love is endless and fulfilled. If you receive a portion (part) of my love, then I will give others the balance I am capable of giving. I must give all that I have, being what I am.
Love is universal. Love is the movement of life. I have love a girl, boy, my parents, art, nature. All things in life I find beautiful. No human being or society has the right to condemn, any kind of love I feel, or my way of expressing it. If I am sincere, sincerity being the honest realization of myself, and there is no hurt or pain, intentionally involved in my life, or in any life my life touches.
I want to become a truly loving spirit. Let my words, if I must speak become a restoration of your soul. But when speech is silent,
does a man project the great depth of his sensitivity. When I touch you, or kiss you, or hold you I am saying a thousand words.

~Walter Rinder