Return to Website

Mad Cats Forum

Welcome to the Mad Cats forum. Feel free to post a message of common interest.You can post your questions and answer others. Kindly post your messages under the relevant topic. Check the box to get notified if someone replies. Feel free to add a new topic to start a new discussion

Mad Cats Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
chefs federation

The South India Culinary Association

The South India Culinary Association was founded in August 1998 in Chennai is an independent, apolitical . non profitable and voluntary forum where culinary professionals meet on a common platform. SICA has plans to be part of the International Culinary Association. This will achieve recognition for Indian Culinary professionals and Indian cuisine, the world over.

Our Philosophy
The SICA has always been actively involved to upkeep the general interest of the profession, knit a closer bond between the professionals, Culinary Institutes, Allied Food service industry professionals and develop high ethical standards of the culinary art.

The Chennai Event - " Chef & Child"
SICA has planned a unique, social-cause event, which will be a landmark occasion to all chefs of the association.

The event, on February 21, is for the welfare of underprivileged children. The event will help enormously strengthen the relationship between the various chefs across the industry and instill education and appreciation amongst important members of the public through positive & combined team effort.

Chefs from across the industry will prove themselves as a forum of highly skilled and motivated professionals, contributing to a common cause. to HOPE

HOPE is a worldwide charity organization founded in 1991 for the rehabilitation of women and children and is a global organization recognized by the UN. HOPE also started the first Children village at South India for the rehabilitation of children.

The hallmark of the evening will be Culinary Extravaganza from the leading chefs of Chennai. The proceeds of the culinary spread exhibited by 25 of Chennai's most renowned chefs would go to the HOPE foundation.

To make the Event a Grand Success, SICA seeks all means of ideas, encouragement, co-operation and financial involvement individuals and organisations .

warm regards

Re: chefs federation

Hi Chef Sounder ,
I have a couple of questions..

How to become a member of SICA ?

Do you want me to add a 'SICA' page to noohu.com ? As I regularly add content to this site, it will not make much of a difference to me. Then , I can add a lot of interactive tools which are available on the 'madcats' page.I can update the proposed page atleast once a week as per SICA's directions. I offer my service as a webmaster to make things happen.

With warm regards,
Noohu

Batch? 84

Dear Noohu,

1. To become a member you can directly become a member by paying a very samll fees .

2. We will accept your offer , as an immediate step can you please keep a page chef and child special and let me know so that I can send the materisl

thanks

Chef Soundar,

I will send a detailed E-mail about the new SICA page, later today.

Regards,

Noohu

Batch? 84