Association Wildcats

none

Oak Lane Youth
Association Wildcats
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
oaklane adult affairs!!

I am looking for people with ideas for adult functions for team spirit and fun. This will help out the organization as a whole. Any ideas centered around local professional football team parties (Go Eagles!) and/or college and high school football teams. Bowling parties, keg parties, cabarets, bus trips, shopping trips, ski parties, etc., are also some great suggestions. Please contact me by email if you feel inspired by any of these ideas. Remember this is for our children to help them thrive within the community and beyond. But always remember...it's not what Oaklane can do for you, but what you can do for Oaklane! --Parent Coordinator

Re: oaklane adult affairs!!

To start, set up some committees ie., fundraising, team spirit, etc.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am looking for people with ideas for adult functions for team spirit and fun. This will help out the organization as a whole. Any ideas centered around local professional football team parties (Go Eagles!) and/or college and high school football teams. Bowling parties, keg parties, cabarets, bus trips, shopping trips, ski parties, etc., are also some great suggestions. Please contact me by email if you feel inspired by any of these ideas. Remember this is for our children to help them thrive within the community and beyond. But always remember...it's not what Oaklane can do for you, but what you can do for Oaklane! --Parent Coordinator

Re: Re: oaklane adult affairs!!

Please set a time and date to meet so we can get this rolling.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: oaklane adult affairs!!

What's up Coach Lou? When are we meeting? Let's put this thing in action. Talk is cheap!!

Replying to:

Please set a time and date to meet so we can get this rolling.

Replying to:

Replying to: