none

Oak Lane Youth
Association Wildcats
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: TO THE 75LBS

AFTER READING THIS AGAIN I HAVE TO LAUGH HARDER. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE REF'S DIDN'T LIKE OAK LANE? THEN TELL ME WHY THEY DID LIKE OAK LANE ON SUNDAY 11/24? WAIT MAYBE THEY LIKED OAK LANE BETTER THEN MT. AIRY? GET REAL WILL YOU. WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR THE OFFICIALS TO CHEAT OAK LANE. OAK LANE HAS ALWAYS TREATED THE ARCO OFFICIALS GREAT WHEN WE OFFICIATE THEIR GAMES AT HOME OR AWAY. FOR SOMEONE TO SAY IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME JUST MAKES ME LAUGH. JUST ONE TIME HAS OAK LANE COACHES REQUEST THAT ARCO DIDN'T SEND THEM A CERTAIN OFFICIAL ANYMORE AND ARCO NEVER SENT THAT OFFICIAL TO ANOTHER OAK LANE GAME. NOW YOU HAVE THESE KIDS THINKING THAT OFFICIALS ARE CHEATERS, WHATS THAT TEACHING THEM? OAK LANE LOST A SEMI FINAL GAME LAST WEEK(75LBS) AND YOU SAID THE REF'S CHEATED. WHY DIDN'T THESE SAME 4 OFFICIALS CHEAT OAK LANE AGAIN SUNDAY WHEN IT WAS FOR 90LB CHAMPIONSHIP. BETTER YET BECOME AN OFFICIALS AND SEE IF YOU THINK THEY CHEAT. I BET YOU'D CHANGE YOUR MIND FAST.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

To the person, that has actually convinced themselves that refs do not cheat teams out of wins, are the ones lying to themselves.

It has happened many times to not only oaklane teams, but other teams.

Refs are human which means that they act sometimes on emotions, which mean if that like one team more than another team, or feel that a certain team should not win, because they make the calls the game goes their way.

Yes it was a good game and yes oaklane players should hold their head up high, however please don't make it appear that the refs did not cheat BECAUSE THEY DID!

Replying to:

WHY WOULD THE REF'S CHEAT? PLEASE TELL ME THAT? I SAW THE CALL AND THE PLAYER WAS TACKLED SHORT OF THE GOAL LINE. WHY RUIN A GREAT GAME BY TELLING YOUR CHILD THE REF'S CHEATED. WHAT DO THE REF'S HAVE TO GAIN BY CHEATING.

Replying to:

To the 75lbs Oaklane Wildcats especially Stevie Drake Clarke Gaddy & Shantia. I don't care what anyone says yall deserve to be at bucks county sunday. Those refs knew yall scored there team knew yall scored theree coaches knew yall scored. And most of all I knew yall scored. Those refs CHEATED AND THAT'S THAT

Re: TO THE 75LBS

HOW COME THE REFS DIDN'T CHEAT THE 90LB,125LB OR THE 65LB TEAMS? DIDN'T THEY ALL MAKE IT TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP/

Replying to:

To the 75lbs Oaklane Wildcats especially Stevie Drake Clarke Gaddy & Shantia. I don't care what anyone says yall deserve to be at bucks county sunday. Those refs knew yall scored there team knew yall scored theree coaches knew yall scored. And most of all I knew yall scored. Those refs CHEATED AND THAT'S THAT