Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Retooled Spartacus

Simply EXCELLENT.

WAOOW !!
What a good looking set !
The sculpting is just fabulous !
BRAVO STRELETS !!!

Patrice

Agreed, they are splendid

This is the right way to be a greath toysoldiers manifactured.

*SIGH!* I'm actually gonna miss "Tiny Head" & "The Creature From The Black Lagoon!"

im gonna buy this set just for the celt.thats a nice figure.

Dear Strelets,
Yes,yes,yes-thats what we like,brilliant work

best regards

R.Jung

Fantastic figures Strelets ! They really capture the motley look of this Slave Army. Can`t wait to see the masters for the Spartacus Army set too.The only negative side of all these great upcoming and recently released sets is the effect its having on my wallet!!

Nicely done way better then the first round, but there is a problem with some of the kit being from the wrong time... though I'm sure it wont effect sales...

Might I suggest getting a copy of this...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Roman-Military-Equipment-Punic-Wars-x/dp/1842171593

They're perfect, but I would have prefered them to be in battle, replacing the earlier Spartacus set.

These look so, so good. Thank you.

With an army that, according to Appian, reached 70 000 following Vesuvius and 120 000 by the time he marched towards Rome, there is plenty of scope for these (and the coming set M077--to add to the hints); even if only part of these forces were former gladiators and slaves with captured Roman arms.

Aside from that the 'characters' in this set will suit a whole range of other ancient armies.

Strelets seems to be leading a new 'golden age' all by itself and we collectors, wargamers and/or modellers are the beneficiaries!

Thanks!

James

I wholeheartedly agree with your last point James, Strelets right now is turning out a lot of interesting sets with more always coming in the pipeline. They're really taking off and running while other manufactures seem to have almost ground to a halt, except maybe Caesar although they tend to focus on just one particular subject these days.

Dear Strelets,
Can you make a big box of Spartacus Rebellion and also a big box of Rep. Romans-so that we can use both for a diorama in the way of your box 907 ?

best regards
Richard Jung