Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gentlemen, we wish you all nice week-end !

Tally ho!

Nice.

We will have many nice weekends painting all the great figures strelets has released recently.
Looks like there maybe some camels on the way that will make a lot of peoples weekend too judging by all the posts on here the last time camels were mentioned.

That is tempting...........

Totally agree these are superb. I don't collect this era (at least not now, but then again I was trying to walk away from 1/72 altogether so...) but the superb (there's that word again) quality of sculpting displayed here is exciting as it shows to me continued improvement in the quality of your sets -which is already impressive. Congratulations and best wishes.

Thank you! I wish you the same!

I'm going to assume it is the "Camel Riders" set for your "Lawrence of Arabia" series?

Bert
Thank you! I wish you the same!

I'm going to assume it is the "Camel Riders" set for your "Lawrence of Arabia" series?

Looks like an officer for the Imperial(British)Camel Corps, to go with the dismounted set already sculpted, looks good... an easy conversion would be to swap the head with ALH or an Aussie infantryman for the Anzac version... that is assuming strelets dont produce a set...

Thank you for your kind wishes, and thank you for making my weekend and future nice, by the promise of some excellent camels.
Absolutely fabulous.