Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Auxiliaries on the March: 10 for sculpting on PSR!

I agree freelancer

The quality of Strelets figures is improving all the time, they are always coming out with great new sets, and their output has been very strong lately. Truly clicking on all cylinders and top of the industry right now

Freelancer
Congratulations to Strelets! It might be tempting to wonder if they might do what Airfix did and revisit some of their not-so-great old sets...

Also, to be honest, there have been a number of very good sets of Roman Auxiliaries, Napoleonic British Infantry and WW2 Japanese Infantry (not quite as many as WW2 Germans but on the way...) from other companies over the years so it would be nice to see Strelets returning to their mission statement "to fill the gaps in the figure market that had previously had to be filled with conversions by collectors themselves."

Can only agree. Please, Strelets, let's have some subjects that have never been done before - or at least not been done with good quality. For example, what's happening with the War of 1812 range? Did the US militia set sell well? From what British retailers told me they were popular and also have a wide range of other uses.

I know the Napoleonic British infantry can be used for that war but I already have more than enough good figures from other manufacturers released over the years and can't justify the expense or space for more.