Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Masters for Imperial Japanese Army in Attack are up

Pat Brennan
Hi GC

I had a long post ready to go. Then I decided that it was time to end our discussion.

Peace.

Pat Brennan

Hi Pat,

You don't need to say "peace" to me. You and I never did have a problem here in this thread, unless you want to fight someone else's fight for them. You know who, your choice. So moving on ...

I'd and others, I'm sure, would like to hear what you've got to say more about toy soldiers. I like all of the suggestions from the forum members recommend for poses. Strelets will ultimately make the final choice and maybe, just maybe, we'll see all of our ideas in this and future sets.

Since the ring-hand days, I've done many "hand-swops" (not weapon swops). I could design one pose that you could swop with hands attached - for swords, pistols, rifles, flags, grenades ... and only one figure.

I'd also like to hear about your knowledge and experiences with Japanese and Japan are. You have baited me! I acknowledge my opinion is mine alone, and I'm not a scholar.

Re: Masters for Imperial Japanese Army in Attack are up

Leave the clubbing guy as is I'd say. After all, this is an "attack" set. And this one is very well sculpted.

Should I find I don't need four of them, I will give some a shovel instead. Regards, Pa