Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets M121 - IJA Heavy Weapons

Delighted with this, lots of room still for a set 2 , my big wish is that these figures stand 22-23 mm tall when stood up, so they can be used side by side with other makes of figures. Set 2 , well there are no heavy machine guns with loaders and ammunition in our scale, no Japanese field artillery, plus the Japanese moved big guns captured at Singapore for example and installed them on the islands in the Pacific, the Americans encountered them on several islands, and given how well you have done heavy guns this one seems a no brainer to me, well done strelets.

looking again, this needs two sets, your trying to squeeze too much in to one and compromising it as a result, more crew for the mortars , at least three men for each, save the machine gun and flamethrower for set two.

Very nice set! If the end product is as good as the Masters this set should sell well. I'd like to see some opponents for them. A Marine heavy weapons set would be
great.

The box art is up as well now - had not noticed it before:
http://www.strelets-r.com/Pages/Set.aspx?SetID=284&M=B

I still hope Strelets will make some changes as discussed here, and that the figures will be as short as befits a WW2 Japanese - that would make this set a seller.

Related to the topic - any chance for a Paratrooper heavy weapons set? If not, I'll resort to converting them, but it'd be nice.